1. Goto www.wampserver.com and download WAMP Server.
2. Just install it like other softwares by just clicking next next...
3. Now go to START menu of windows and start wampserver.
Generally, the path is Start -> WapmServer -> start WampServer
4. Open your web browser and type http://localhost (or http://127.0.0.1 )
If you see a default WampServer home page, you installation is success.
5. Now put your php code in www folder in your wamp installation directory.
Usually this is C:wampwww
6. Now type http://localhost/filename.php in your browser. (where filename is your php file name)
It will execute your php code.. Thats it...