Software Developer Trainee – Tagit Pte Ltd
1,519 total views
Candidates with B.Tech, BE, MCA, MSC education background • Candidate must have independently design and develop mobile applications on different platforms.
• Exposure in J2ME Polish will be highly regarded.
• Person should be adept at understanding functional specifications relating to application design/development.
• The ability to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced environment.
• Development and porting mobile applications to new mobile phones.
• Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
• Knowledgeable about native application architecture and development for mobile phones.
• Design, develop, implement and maintain mobile device applications.
• Creating mobile applications to work on a wide variety of devices/browsers (including iPhone, Android, Blackberry and non-smartphones)
• Build, troubleshoot, and maintain mobile applications.
• Interpret and understand written business requirements and technical specification documents.
• Work with project leads to ensure timely milestone deliveries.
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
5th Floor Khivraj Complex II
Door No. 480, Anna Salai, Nandanam
Chennai – 600035