Kou-Chan Knowledge Convergence (P) Ltd
509 total views
Job Scope / Summary
The employee will be responsible for fostering good working relationship between team and amongst staffs, profitability of warehouse operations, safety policies and measures for the operations, ownership of customer related process flow, in-charge of operations office and ensure service level, delivery requirements, objective and targets are being met.
1. Lead, direct and manage a logistics operation to ensure that the staff executes on delivering consistent high quality level service and customer satisfaction, and achieves a cost efficient operations in compliance with company policies and procedures, ISO standards and other regulatory guidelines.
2. Achieve Operations KPI’s through superior customer service, effective and prompt communications and follow-up on all customer matters.
3. Identify and record process quality problems and initiate or recommend solution to these problems, verify and control the implementations.
4. Manage periodic process for client.
5. Utilize effective communication or negotiation skills, employing diplomacy and sensitivity to resolve critical or escalated issues affecting the customer, staff, or management.
6. Maintain performance stastics and ensure accurate record keeping of all operational documents.
7. Plan and monitor daily staffing schedules and adjusts accordingly to ensure adequate staffing levels that support operational demands and business objectives.
8. Prepare and analyze Operation reports for department.
9. Work with senior management to develop a business plan and goals for department.
10. Ensure directives, rules and procedures are communicated to all operations’ staff.
11. Manage and oversee administrative functions to ensure all documentation is processed and maintained effectively in a timely manner to meet all compliance requirements.
12. Ensure safety methods, practices and programmes are implemented and maintained.
13. Ensure that targets are met in a timely manner utilizing appropriate equipment and tools.
14. Maintain a clean, professional and safe working environment by inspecting and scheduling maintenance, and ensuring that all office and warehouse equipment is properly accounted for and in safe working condition.
15. Utilize superior communications skills to motivate staff and develop effective working relationship with peers, executives and clients.
16. Train and certify new employees on all performance standards’
17. Personally coach, train and mentor direct reports and provide opportunities through training and quality and quality management activities.
18. Conduct annual performance reviews for all staff within department.
19. Address all employee performance problems promptly and directly in accordance with CEVA personnel policies and procedures.
4 – 9 years
“warehouse manager”, “assistant warehouse manager”, “operations manager”
Purchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
• Store Keeper/ Warehouse Assistant
• Inventory Control Manager/ Materials Manager
How to apply
# New No 33 (old no.17),
2nd Main Road, CIT Nagar,
Chennai – 600035.
Email : [email protected]
Reputed MNC in warehousing & logistic support services.