Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer
392 total views
- Review business requirements
- Strong working experience in at least one database management system Oracle/SQL Server/DB2.
- Should have worked in complex projects.
- Experience in technical design.
- Experience in estimating work based on the design / architecture
- Good team management experience – at least 4 members
- Excellent analytical skills and design skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Hands-on in Coding
- Work with client’s technical teams on the overall architecture
- Create technical design confirming to the requirements and the overall architecture
- Task allocation and tracking of development activities
- Identify risks on the project and escalate them to the project manager
- Layout the build and deployment procedures required for the project
Locations: Coimbatore Experience: 3 – 5 years Key Skills: Java, J2EE Function : IT Role
Software Engineer/ Programmer
IT/ Computers – Software
How to Apply :Company Name:
PlanetOnline Private limited.Website:http://www.planetsoft.com
PlanetSoft develops software products focused on optimizing processes for insurance industry. Specialization included enabling straight through processing between agents and the insurance carriers. PlanetSoft combines advanced technology and industry experience to streamline the processes, increasing efficiency of insurance companies.
Head Quartered at Massachusetts, USA
• Product development centers in Hyderabad & Chennai
• Growing very fast at more than 100%, 100 to 600 in 18 months
• Complete product development done out of India
• Extensive domain expertise in Insurance
• Top-notch engineering professionals with extensive background in developing groundbreaking products on Collaborative Applications, Rapid Application development tools, EAI, workflow and business rules engines.
Key customers (to name a few…)
SunLife Financial Services
MassMutual Financial Group
Max NewYork Life
Asoka My Home Chambers 407-411, 4th Floor,
HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500003