Mobile Application Developer Tagit Pte Ltd
277 total views, 2 views today
Design, develop, implement and maintain mobile device applications.
• Creating mobile applications to work on a wide variety of devices/browsers (including iPhone, Android, Blackberry and non-smartphones)
• Build, troubleshoot, and maintain mobile applications.
• Interpret and understand written business requirements and technical specification documents.
• Work with project leads to ensure timely milestone deliveries.
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates with B.Tech, BE, MCA, MSC education background with minimum 2 years experience preferred..
• Good exposure to Mobile Application Development.
• Strong development experience over J2ME and BlackBerry
• Strong API knowledge of BlackBerry and J2ME
• Experience in J2ME Polish will be highly regarded.
• Familiar with JSRs , Nokia API’s etc
• Strong data structures, logical, analytical and algorithm skills.
• Excellent programming skills
• Experience in graphical programming.
• Experienced in HTTP, UI design, Blackberry Maps & multimedia technologies
• Good communication
• Willingness to learn.
• Architected and designed atleast 4 mobile applications on each platform
• Must have led a team of atleast 4 people for 2 years
• Preferably from a mobile product company
• Excellent Onsite Opportunity is available
Tagit is the global leader in mobile banking solutions. Tagit provides innovative products and solutions which enables banks to offer rich mobile services to their customers.