Business Development Manager-Interactive Services
737 total views
Experience: 4-6 Years
Education: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Industry Type: Infrastructure Management Services
Desired Candidate Profile
· 4 – 6 Years experience in Infrastructure Services
· 3+ years minimum experience in pre-sales / architect roles
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge in various areas including data center, platforms, storage, database, web services, security, service desk, ITIL etc
· Should have authority and hold on infrastructure solutions so as to question and challenge solutions proposed by individual practices/SME’s
· Demonstrates a high level of productivity and quality
· Ability to develop working relationships with peers outside of the department
· Should have handled large accounts (enterprise) and gone thru the full cycle of pre sales-sales-post sales-sustenance
· Exercises leadership and understands and exhibits teaming abilities
· The responsibilities of Pre Sales Consultant include but not restricted to:
· Architect winning solutions as part of the pre-sales process
· Vetting solutions from individual practices
· Viewing an opportunity holistically and recommending options / improvements
· Identifying differentiators to the solutions
· Creating new solutions in terms of service models, technology usage etc
· Effort estimation by using benchmarks and industry best practices
· Analyzing the size and complexities of the services
· Enable the field team for taking the new services to customers
· Will have end to end ownership experience in creating ‘winning RFPs’ / large RFP response/ proposal management.
· Should be able to deliver polished, professional and client ready proposals, create value propositions for international clients
· Must be able to document all assumptions & dependencies for the client.
· Must be able to document all risks, issues and mitigation strategies that could affect the project.
· Must be able to understand and prepare content according to the client requirements
· Must be able to work independently with minimum direction
· Must be able to deliver under pressing deadlines
· Work with relevant teams, refine & value add the information towards preparing winning proposals.
· Solution architecting
· Messaging, Storage, backup, virtualization, DR etc
· Understanding of Networking concepts
Contact:Sify Technologies Limited
II Floor, Tidel Park,
No.4, Canal Bank Road,
Taramani, Chennai – 600 113,
Phone: +91 44 2254 0770-77
Fax: +91 44 2254 0771 Email: [email protected] URL : sifycorp.com About Company
We are India’s pioneer & leader in Internet, Networking and e-Commerce services, and the first Indian Internet company to be listed on the Nasdaq National Market in the US. We provide integrated end-to-end solutions for both corporates & consumers, with a range of products and services delivered over a common Internet backbone infrastructure.
Everything that Sify has done or achieved since we began commercial operations in April 1998 stems from our Purpose and Vision. A key aspect is Sify being an enabler and catalyst of the Internet for positive change in India- a responsibility that we continue to carry.