776 total views
* Manage the Tivoli Infrastructure and the monitored estate by performing regular checks on the Infrastructure servers, resolve issues with gateways, managed nodes etc
* Manage the Tivoli endpoint environment by resolving heartbeat issues, DM/ITM monitoring engine issues etc, duplicate and isolated endpoints.
* Check the TEC server for event flood issues and take necessary actions
* Install Tivoli code on the servers and commission them by subscribing to profile managers
* Perform Tivoli decommission tasks when endpoints are taken out of service.
* Analyze Problems & escalate to appropriate Levels.
* Monitor Queues & Takes necessary actions
* Perform User Administration tasks like creation / removal of Tivoli admin IDs.
* Periodically check the logs generated by Day to Day House keeping tasks to ensure they are running properly.
* To able to perform in 24 x 7 Environment in shift roaster
* To able to attend calls on calls basis whenever assigned
* Work with Change & Problem Management Tools
* Create regular reports for Management requirements.
- Adequate Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX/Windows Platform, and strong fundamentals
- Adequate Knowledge & Experience in AIX environment.
- Adequate troubleshooting skills
- General Knowledge of Networking concepts
- Good knowledge and experience of Tivoli Framework
- Knowledge and Experience on the following layered products( in one or more will be added advantage)
– Distributed Monitoring
– IBM Tivoli Monitoring 5.1 / 6.1
– Tivoli Enterprise Console 3.9
– IBM Tivoli Configuration Manager ( software distribution / Inventory ) 4.1.2 onwards
– Netview 7.1.4
– Tivoli Remote Control 3.8 onwards
- Good Experience of Tivoli User Administration
- Working experience and Knowledge of the following AIX Task.
– Tivoli User ID Management
– Installation of Tivoli Endpoints and problem resolution.
– Create Monitors for Standard resource Models
– Troubleshoot basic problems in DM / ITM using standard procedures
– Administration and Maintenance of TMR, Manage Node and Tivoli Gateways
– Create ACP’s for default types
– Using Predefined Inventory scans to perform scans on endpoints
– Patch Installation for Tivoli products with Guidance
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability of quickly analyze & diagnose the problem
- Hardworking & Ready to learn
- To participate & Work with Local & Global Team
- Ready to take additional challenges
- Ability to acquire skills & keep them updated
How to apply:
Artech India (established in 1980 as Softek Pvt Ltd to develop and market high suitability products) is a fast growing application development provider for Indian and International customers.
In its quest to become a global leader, Artech India joined hands with Artech Information Systems, LLC, USA, in 2002. With the mission to provide exceptional information technology professional staffing and project management services for time-sensitive and mission critical applications, the conglomeration of Artech India and its parent organization, Artech Information Systems, LLC, USA aims to provide quality delivery to its customers.