Lakshmi Machine Works – DEPUTY MANAGER / SENIOR OFFICER – HRD
- Handling of the entire gamut of HR activities relating employees of the organization.
- Involving in Recruitment and Selection & Induction and Exit Procedures.
- Conducting campus interviews to attract fresh talents.
- Administering Training and Development activities, effectively ensuring return on investment in training.
- Ensure the training effectiveness in the job performance
- Talent development & retention strategies for best performance
- Competency development, Assessment, Mapping amongst employees for performance oriented culture
- Developing employee communications in the organisation
- Administering Performance Management System
- Improve, maintain and implement HR processes and policies etc.
- Coordinating and executing the Balanced Score Card activities and projects on time with cross functional teams
- Initiating new projects in Lean, Quality, Cost in coordination with Cross Functional Team by effectively practicing the Total Service Management.
- Associating in Organisation Development activities.
- Adopting new HR practices in the organisation
- Enhancing Employee Value Addition
- Maintaining, Benchmarking HR Strategies in and around the Industry / Region.
- Culture building among employees in the organization
- Explore the organisation restructure in the organisation
- Developing participative work culture through Counseling processes for the team / individuals.
- Bring up to date Management Information System.
- To create the positive HR climate in the organisation.
7 – 12 years
Recruitment, Training , PMS
• HR Executive / Recruiter
• Training & Development Executive
• Training & Development – Head/ Mgr
• Industrial Relations / Personnel Manager
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Job Ref code
HR / 01
Contact:Lakshmi Machine Works Limited
Vice President – Supply Chain Management
Coimbatore – 641 020. Ph.No : +91 422 661 2207
Fax : +91 422 2692543 E-Mail: soundhar_raj[email protected] How to apply: Click here
Lakshmi Machine Works ltd (LMW), founded in the year 1962, is today a global player and one among the three international players to manufacture the entire range of spinning machinery. LMW diversified into CNC machine tools manufacturing in early 90’s and has a substantial share in this market; it is a brand leader in manufacturing customized products. LMW foundry makes precision castings for industries the world over.