Opening for Manager-Data Management with our Denmark Based Client in chennai
165 total views
Department : Plant IT
Position Name: Manager Data Management,
Experience : 10- 15 Years
Location : Chennai,
- B.E/M.E/M.S in Computer Science /IT
Need to Have
- 8-10 Yrs of Experience in Analysis, Developing Maintaining database solutions .
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in People Management
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Product/Technology Knowledge and overview within the discipline
- Good Business Understanding and Customer Focus
Nice to Have
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Microsoft certification
- Wind Turbine Industry / Maritime Industry / Automotive Industry / Train Industry / Air Industry / Power Plant Industry / Offshore Industry
- Job Description
- Should be in Database Application Development and Data ware housing solutions.
- Interacting with customers VPDC for continuous improvement on database solutions.
- Should be able to lead team in Database Development, Administration and Data support
- Should drive Continuous Improvement mindset in the team
- Responsible for realizing department goals and deliverables within his or her area of work.
- Implement and anchor management decisions and translate them into operational performance of tasks.
- People Management of employees, maintaining high motivation and satisfaction level within the team.
- Resource Management and Planning, Setting of KPIs, Competence development, knowledge sharing and establishing a sound working environment.
- Integrating new employees into the department
- Support and guide employees in their execution of tasks.
Desired Profile of the candidate
- Culture Awareness (cosmopolite), experience in working cross cultural.
- You master the disciplines of project management with particular focus on overview, planning, reporting, ownership delegation, networking and communication.
- Proven performance in leading, motivating and communicating both cross functional and cross cultural.
- You have a good all-round commercial, financial and technical understanding.
- You are customer oriented and have the ability to understand the business value chain seen from a service and customer perspective.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You thrive on working in a fast paced environment and you are able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
Excellent Communication Skills .
Interested Candidates can apply at applyacuitas @ Hotmail.com or call at 044-64505033.