Graphic Designer/Creative Designer
670 total views
-Understand requirements from Editorial
-Manipulate / create images for Magazines
-Create graphic elements to help readers understand/ recall story line and author’s message and meet the requirements of Editorial
-Ensure that the images and other illustrations meet the Specs
-Meet daily targets with high level of quality designs
*Work Location: Thoraipakkam/ Sholinganallur (Chennai)
* Designation: Executives(3+yrs)/ Sr. Executives(5+ yrs)/ Team Leader(7+ years)
*Qualification: Minimum 13yrs of education
* Role: Graphic designer/Creative designer/ Creative Artist.
* Skill Set: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Mac OS.
* Should be an expert in Image correction/Image editing, colour correction, masking ,silhouetting ,image stitching, image retouching, image cut-outs using Photoshop
* Job involves working in Nightshifts
Please drop in with an updated copy of your resume.
Those who’ve been screened earlier by HCL for any openings in the Publishing Department at Thoraipakkam OR Sholignallur OR Greams Road offices need not re-apply.
HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 4.7 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies ( www.hcltech.com ) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in)
The 3 decade old enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India’s original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 53,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, operating across 18 countries including 360 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors.
Comments are closed.