Chennai Based Reputed Scotish Bank hiring Data Warehousing Team Lead !!!
178 total views, 2 views today
7 – 12 years
“Datawarehousing”, AND Bi or “Busines Intelligence”
Team Leader/ Technical Leader
IT/ Computers – Software
Job Ref code
Saritha/IT/Hyd/Data Warehousing Team Lead/UKEME
Greetings from Live Connections!!!
Reputed Bank (RBS) hiring Data Warehousing Team Lead for Chennai Locations.
Below is the detailed JD:
- Experience of independently managing all listed activities above in IT delivery engagements
- Experience of delivering projects in financial services industry
- Proven track record
- Graduation from good college / university
- Person should have moved up the ranks, delivering projects in Data Ware Housing technologies.
- Must have good exposure in Informatica, Oracle and BI tools preferably OBIEE.
- Must have good exposure in Databases like Oracle 10g & Unix
- Technical bent of mind towards learning and mentoring on new concepts and technologies to manage multi-technology programmes/projects.
- Rational tool set from analysis to testing
- Agile methodologies
- Exposure in other ETL tools like Powercenter
Purpose of the Role:
- To manage and deliver multiple IT development projects (in parallel) in a global delivery environment with multiple vendors participating
- Stakeholder management (business / technology, local / other geographies)
- Customer expectation management, resulting in high customer satisfaction scores
- People Management, resulting in high employee satisfaction
- Project planning and estimation, project sourcing option analysis and choosing best option
- Financial Management
- Management of supplier engagements
- Performance Management
- Recruiting (internally and externally)
- Risk Management
- Issue management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Talent Management
- Make an impact and useful contribution through organizational initiatives
- To ensure successful end-to-end delivery of projects by defining and agreeing specifications and plans, mobilising and maintaining effective project teams, continuously managing progress against plans, developing processes to identify & risks, resolves issues and personal involvement in project details.
- To ensure a clear understanding of project status, direction and business impact, by using appropriate channels of communication with business stakeholders, technology partners, peers and project teams.
- To deliver through highly motivated and performing project teams by attracting the best talent, continuously evaluating performance, resolving staff issues and actively encouraging individuals to realise their full potential.
Scope of Role:
- Managing internal teams based out of RBS premises along with management / governance of fixed price engagements awarded to any supplier
- Designers will be reporting into this role, working across multiple projects.
- Internal RBS team size close to 25 along with responsibility of supplier engagements and supplier deliverables into RBS (supplier fixed price engagements running out of supplier premises)
- Supervise direct reporting lines and their activities effectively;
- Support and encourage staff development by agreeing objectives and training requirements and reviewing these periodically;
- Ensure effective communication with management, employees and vendors.
- All engagements must be managed within agreed budgets and within agreed timelines
- Financial value of engagements to be managed in the range of 1 mil GBP
How to Apply:
If interested, pls send your updated CV ASAP saritha at livecjobs dot com along with below mentioned details:
Oracle 10g Exp:
Willing to relocate Chennai:
Iam reachable at nine two nine six four zero six five zero zero
Contact :Warm Regards, Saritha Srinivas
Talent Acquisition | Live Connections,Hyd Phone: 040 40176781/82/83 | Mobile: +91 9296406500 mail to: [HIDDEN TEXT] http://in.linkedin.com/in/sarithabommineni Branches: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Dubai/Bahrain