Architect / Associate Architect : DWH-Informatica
182 total views, 4 views today
Virtusa is hiring candidates with 3 – 8 years of experience in Oracle.
- Must be capable of driving both strategic and tactical engagements. Typical strategic engagements include – rationalizing client current state portfolio, gather future state requirements, and prescribe an actionable road map. Tactical engagements include – detailed design and implementation of data warehouse/BI and oversight through all phases of the SDLC
- Collaborates and provides guidance to various Center-of-Excellence (COE) teams to develop IP based solution frameworks and productivity accelerators
- Technical Mentorship and career guidance for a team of direct reports (Architects) and DW/BI practice members
- Works with multiple projects simultaneously (including sales proposals). Serves as the lead troubleshooter to diagnose technology issues in development and operational environments
- Works well with peers (Delivery Managers, Engagement Managers, Sales Managers) to meet project milestones, manage client satisfaction and mentor others on the team
- be detail-oriented and result-focused with total commitment to team success, excellence, and quality assurance
- Designing data models – Star Schemas, Snowflake Schemas and 1-3NF data models
- Designing ETL including error/suspension handling, control processing, data cleansing, and performance design
- Designing cubes and drill through reports including dashboards, reporting data models, security/access controls, integration, scalability/tuning, quality assurance and configuration management
- Solid understanding of systems engineering (to ensure high performance BI architecture using CPU, memory, storage, caching, etc. efficiently
- Experience/Knowledge with at least one of the following:
- # Microsoft – SQL Server SSIS/SSAS , SQL Server Reporting Services
- # Oracle – OBIEE+
- # Informatica/ Business Objects (Micro strategy).
- Have strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills
- Project management experience is a plus
- Consulting experience with a large multi-national is a plus
- Work experience in the Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, Communication industries is a plus.
- Prior experience with DW Industry specific Models, developing solution frameworks, productivity enhancements, and performance tuning frameworks is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Engineering / Computer Science.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work in a team environment, interacting with multiple groups on a daily basis
JOB LOCATION: CHENNAI
Thanks and RegardsLincy Team-Staffing Ph: 044-39277700 Extn: 39306
How to apply: Email : [email protected] URL: www.virtusa.com About Company
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a global information technology (IT) services company providing IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Using our enhanced global delivery model, innovative platforming approach and industry expertise, we provide high-value IT services that help our clients enhance business agility, accelerate time-to-market, be more efficient and improve customer service.
We serve Global 2000 enterprises and the leading software vendors in communications & technology; banking, financial services & insurance; and media & information industries. We build and sustain application platforms for our clients that create competitive advantage.
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, we have offices and technology centers throughout the U.S., U.K. and Asia.