Axis Hr Consultancy Pvt Ltd – Accountss Executive
357 total views
The Job Responsibilities will be:
1. Handling Petty Cash.
2. Making Entire Entries in Tally.
3. Computation of Service Tax & TDS.
4. Preparation of Budget & Fund Flow Statement
5. Maintaining Bank Reconciliation Statement.
6. Coordinating with Management & Auditors.
7. Taking care of daily bank transactions.
2 – 5 years
Finance & Accounts
• Book Keeper/ Accounts Assistant
1.20 – 2.00 lacs
20, 23rd Street,
Chennai-600 061. URL: www.axishr.in Phone : +91 44 43586939 E-mail : [email protected]
Backed by in-depth knowledge about the recruitment industry in India, Axis HR Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. was founded in the year 2004. Today we boast of an impeccable record in sourcing perfect candidates for the profiles outlined by organizations.
Human Resources being an integral part of a company’s growth, at Axis HR we understand the gravity of our role in the scheme of things. Hence we have fine-tuned our abilities to be competitive in this highly complex segment. By assuming all recruitment related responsibilities of our clients, we enable them to handle their business related issues and thrive in the dynamic economic scenario.